Light PAR Sensor
Edyza’s PAR Light Sensor uses the power of the Apogee sensor SQ-500-SS: Full-Spectrum Quantum Sensor to monitor the wavelength parameters and objectively validate indoor grow lights and grow environments. This sensor is used widely within the agricultural environment.
Edyza Base (EZ-SEV301) can quickly connect to the Apogee SQ-500-SS with its 8-pin connector for quick interfacing. Both the Edyza Base and Apogee sensor SQ-500-SS are IP68 rated.
- Uses the Apogee SQ-500-SS
- Analog full-spectrum quantum sensor
- Spectral range of 389nm to 692nm ± 5nm
- Light Waves
- IoT High-Density Network:
- Uses Edyza's High Density network that allows IoT-HD capability for the deployment of massive sensor networks for detail-oriented AI-based analytics and calculations
- Self-Healing Tree Network:
- Allows sensors to quickly communicate by finding the most efficient route for data-hopping and adapting to interference from the environment
- Garmin Ant Radio: Edyza's proprietary network protocol made with Garmin Ant Module Radio